Thursday, August 20, 2009

ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD! And Booking through Thursday - Recent Best

Thank you SO MUCH to Jessica at A Book Lovers Diary for the much coveted Zombie Chicken Award! This is my first award and I must say this is one of the ones I MOST wanted!! THANK YOU!!!!!!




The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.

My 5 nominations are:

1. Danielle at Opiniated? Me?

2. Rachel at Obsessive Reader

3. Alyssa and her team at Teens Read and Write

4. The Boston Bibliophile

5. Karen at Outlandish Observations


What’s the best book you’ve read recently?
(Tell me you didn’t see this one coming?)

The best book lately would have to be one I reviewed for my first ever post here The Mutiny on the Bounty by John Boyne. You can read my review here. He is also the author of The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas which was made into a movie.

What's yours?

And for more Booking Through Thursday click here.

6 Blabs:

Karen Henry said...

Thanks so much! I'm glad you've been enjoying my blog.

Karen Henry
Outlandish Observations

Jessica said...

You're very welcome! :)
And congrats to everyone who was nominated!!

D Swizzle said...

Wow I got an AWARD!

Lol this rocks...

I followed you on twitter, btw

Alyssa Kirk said...

This is fantastic! A huge THANK YOU from myself and my brothers, Jake and Gregory for your generousity. We love your blog too and we will pass on this prestigious award wisely!

PS If you're still having trouble commenting, please let us know. It seems to be working for us. email: demonicattractions@gmail.com

Lisa said...

You are all VERY WELCOME! Zombie Chicken, seriously, is one of my favs! So happy I got one so I could pass it on!!! :)

John Metcalf said...

Hi Lisa. Karen at Outlandish Observations awarded the Zombie Chicken to my blog and I thought it might be fun to track it back to find out who started it. You're the first step on my journey :-)

Post a Comment