Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"YOUR BLOG ROCKS" AWARD!

I would like to send a HUGE THANK YOU to my friends at Teens Read and Write for this EXTREMELY cool lookin' award! I mean just LOOK at the thing! Is that cool, or what? Now if I was 20 years younger I believe the term I would use is "sick". Right??? :) ANYway, Alyssa, Gregory, Jake and Anna THANK YOU. You made my day!!!


Now to pass on the "Your Blog Rocks" award to my 5 nominees!

I sincerely LOVE all of your blogs, and hope you likeyour awards!

4 Blabs:

Natalie W said...

Hey congrats and I have an award for you too!
http://thebookinn.blogspot.com/2009/08/awesome-awards.html

Suzanne Yester said...

Oh Lisa!
Congrats on your award! AND Thank you so much for passing it along to me! It is a really cool looking award!! And your blog does ROCK! :D

Suzanne

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Lisa, that was very sweet of you. Thanks so much for thinking of me and my blog; much appreciated.

Cynthia said...

Wow, thank you so much! This was a really nice surprise :)

I've given you an award as well! You can find it here: http://cynthiasbookshelf.blogspot.com/2009/08/award-time.html

Post a Comment