Saturday, August 29, 2009

Let's Be Friends Award! Awwww... shucks!

A HUGE THANK YOU to Nikola over at Nikola's blog for the "Let's be friends" award!  Nikola and I started around the same time, and she was my first blogger friend! So I am very touched to get this award from her!  WOOT!
Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.
I now pass this award on to:
Everytime I get an award I am so thrilled, grateful, and passing them on to other bloggers is a great honor.  It takes me a long time to pass it on as I put a lot of thought into each and every blog I choose.  I love all of these ones too!  Check them out!  And thanks again, Nikola!

4 Blabs:

Lisa said...

Why thank you! I'm very glad to make a new friend!

Natalie W said...

That is so sweet! Thank you so much!

Liz said...

Congrats on the award!
I ALSO nominated you for another award!
http://lizdoglover.blogspot.com/2009/08/lemonade-award-again.html

Unknown said...

Wow this is award time, I just got two...and so did you....Congrats! I did not come by and say thank you sooner cause I got distracted and thought I had.... not the best trait, but hey.:)
Thanks so much for passing this on to me....
I have a mega post with one for you on its way shortly.

Post a Comment