Monday, August 31, 2009

WHAT ARE YOU READING ON MONDAYS

"What are you reading on Mondays" is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye's Bookblog where we post about what books we plan on reading this week, and the books that we finished the previous week.

This week I started and finished "The White Queen" by Philippa Gregory.  Although not my favourite of hers, I love reading anything from that time period.

 I  picked up the paperback version of "A Breath of Snow and Ashes" by Diana Gabaldon for my re-read as the hard cover gave me migraines when I read it last time years ago - it was so heavy, as in weight!  So, I plan on reading about 1/3 of that this week if not more. 



Last but not least our family book club is starting tomorrow, WOOT!!  We will be reading "Three Day Road" by Joseph Boyden.  We have a pretty strict reading schedule, but not a totally unreasonable one.  We need to be finished by November 28th which gives me lots of time to get it done, given all the other reading that I want and need to do! 

How about you?  What are you reading on Monday?

1 Blabs:

shaunak said...

I started "A Happy Marriage" by Rafael Yglesias this afternoon. I am only 4 chapters in, and have wept a couple of times, which is always a good sign! It is a beautifully moving book so far - I hope it continues.

Post a Comment