Sunday, August 16, 2009

SUNDAY SALON

The Sunday Salon.com I apologize for the late post, but I have a visitor from out of town who I took site seeing.  So needless to say I didn't get any reading done!  BUT this week I went to Chapters and wrote up a wishlist!  Here are some of the books I hope to get soon!

  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 
  • The Ten Year Nap
  • Guernsey Potato Peel Pie Society
  • The Tenth Gift
What's on your wishlist?  And can anyone out there tell me if I need to read The Girl Who Played with Fire first before my first pick up there?  Thanks!  Have a WONDERFUL night!

3 Blabs:

Jenny said...

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is the first one in the series.. is that what you were asking?

Lisa said...

Yes, but I was wondering is it necessary to read the first one? or is the second one a "stand alone" book? I've heard not many good things about the first one, but I heard the second one is really good.

Lauren said...

Wow, you're blog is really booming for having started this month!

If by wishlist, you mean WANNAOWN!, I have a signed copy of the latest Vampire Academy book on order. I'm totally excited for that one! And I want to get Shiver, because everyone's been talking about it ^_^

Post a Comment