Wednesday, January 14, 2009

About Me



Hello there, and welcome to my book blog! I hope to become your regular book blog rest stop.

I am a 40 (cough, cough) something bibliophile and busy mother of 2 girls, but somehow manage to find time to read!


REVIEW POLICY:
 
I am thrilled that you have decided to have a look at my review policy.

I am happy to consider books for review, however I do not accept romance/horror/christian at this time. This book blog is a volunteer passion of mine, and I will always read the books that I have solicited for review.

It may take me several weeks to read and post a review depending on the length of the novel and how heavy my reading schedule is at the time I obtain your book.

I do not guarantee a positive review, however if you read past reviews you will see that my reviews are balanced, professional and courteous to all affected.

If you have a novel you would like for me to consider for review,and/or giveaway, please email me at circlebooks(at)shaw(dot)ca And thanks for visiting BOOK BLAB!