Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TEASER TUESDAYS!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading, and anyone can play along!


  • Grab your current read
  • flip to a random page
  • select two teaser sentences from anywhere on that page
  • remember to include the author and title of the book so we can add them to our morbidly obese TBR piles!
My tt this week is from Remarkable Creatures by Tracy Chevalier.  I got this book sometime last year from the publisher and I am embarrassed to say I am just getting around to reading it now!  I have literally JUST started it, and my teaser is from the first page, but judging from the first page it's going to be a gooder. 





"A buzz run right through me.  It was as if I'd touched a hot coal, and I could smell singed flesh and sense there was pain, yet it weren't painful."





For more teasers click here...

2 Blabs:

Maia said...

Great teaser! I'm now following your blog.

Heres my TT:
http://aseaofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-source-of-all-things.html

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo glad I am not the only one that has "mature" review books. I try to get to them as fast as I can but it's not always possible.

Love the teaser. I may have to pick this one up.

My Teaser

Post a Comment