Friday, December 4, 2009

CHALLENGES FOR 2010

Allright, so my very first challenge over at Stainless Steel Droppings I never did complete - my bad.  But I found two for 2010 that I am super excited about! 


Diana over at Bibliophile by the Sea has a great challenge called:  2010 READING FROM MY SHELVES PROJECT. 

Here are the guidelines:
  • grab the button
  • decide how many books you want to read from your shelves (minimum of 20 - no maximum)
  • find a new home for the books once you read them
  • post the titles and the authors of books you've read and passed on
  • project runs from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010
  • crossover challenge books are allowed
First of all, just LOOK AT THAT BUTTON!  Is that not GEORGOUS OR WHAT???!!!  And secondly, this is THE perfect challenge for me!  Click here to join!


My second challenge for 2010 is a really unique and cool one called: 2010 BOOK BLOGGER RECOMMENDATION CHALLENGE  over at READING WITH TEQUILA.  This is a cool one with various levels of involvement and she has a huge list of blogger recommended reads to choose from.  And this will cross over nicely with Diane's challenge! 
Click here to join!

11 Blabs:

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining the challenge! Remember to sign up with the MckLinky so everyone can see what you think of the books!!

Eva said...

Wait until my challenge post tomorrow. I think I'm signing up for 8 or 9 in one fell swoop! lol

Unknown said...

Nevermind my MckLinky reminder. I just saw your comment on the challenge. I added the link for you.

Lisa said...

Thanks, Jennifer! I have no idea why I could not get it to work!

And Eva: I am going to check you out tomorrow!!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Lisa...so glad u are joining this challenge. Hopefully we will all do a little shelf cleaning.

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

Have fun with the challenges you've chosen ... I'm still resisting many, but I'm sure I'll jump on board before the end of the year.

bookmagic said...

I may do the reading from your shelves challenge. I did a Clear off You Shelves Challenge but ended up reading new books I bought instead of the ones I had intended

Michele Paiva said...

Looking forward to 2010 with my new book group(s) of bloggers - thank God I found a niche of kindred spirits.
Michele
http://www.michelepaiva.com/blog-musings.html

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your challenges!

bermudaonion said...

Good luck and have fun with the challenges!

Lisa said...

I'm doing the first one and I'm going to have to check out the second one and see how well it fits in with the challenges I've already got.

Post a Comment