1. What are you reading right now? Well, when I can actually get BACK to reading, I'll be reading "Crispin" by Avi.
2. How many books have you read so far? If you mean started and finished? None. But I did finish Hush, Hush, and then I have read some of Echo in the Bone and Crispin.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Everyone being in bed around here so I can actually READ.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope. My husband was supposed to be home but had to work all day at the last minute.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Are you kidding? I have 2 kids 9 and 2. It's been a nightmare for interruptions all day. Ugh. I should have been a cheerleader this year.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I thought there would be more interaction with other bloggers somehow, I'm not sure. Maybe later it will get busier.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? The first time there was a list of blogs of the hour you could comment on, three out of the four were not participating in the read-a-thon and had not posted in several days. I guess those could be screened first somehow?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? OMG, I would LOCK MYSELF IN A HOTEL ROOM IF I COULD AFFORD IT!!! LOL!!!
9. Are you getting tired yet? No, it's only 645pm here, but I WAS super tired at my usual time of 2pm today. That was tough cuz that was my prime reading time.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I am enjoying the experience, and have no tips as this is my first time.
I want to thank all of the organizers for their incredible hard work!! And everyone else who has donated prizes and created these amazing challenges! THANK YOU!!!
Readers’ Workouts – 3/28
9 hours ago