Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TEASER TUESDAY


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB  at Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along!

The rules are simple:
  • Grab your current read
  • Flip to any random page
  • select 2 sentences from anywhere on that page
  • Try not to include any SPOILERS! 
  • Be sure to tell everyone the title of the book so they can add it to their TBR list! 

The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent:

"The only witch in Andover is you,"  I said, trying to free myself.  Her arms squeezed harder, bruising my ribs, making it difficult to draw a breath.


For more Teasers click here.


14 Blabs:

Zia said...

Oh I want to read this book. Great teaser!

Jo-Jo said...

Oh my goodness...that sounds pretty intense! Great teaser.

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

oh, this looks good :)

Jennifer said...

Fantastic tease. I loved this book. Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/10/nine-dragons-teaser-tuesdays.html

Unknown said...

I want to read this!! Hope you're enjoying it.

Here's my Teaser Tuesday.

Jennifer said...

I loved this book. Fantastic choice. Thank you for taking time to visit me and my teaser.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I enjoyed The Heretic's Daughter a lot. I hope you are liking it as well.

A Bookshelf Monstrosity said...

Oh man, I really want to read this one. Maybe I'll get lucky in one of the giveaways going on right now.

Missy B. said...

A perfect month to read about witches! Enjoy your book.....

Tena said...

awesome teaser!!!!

www.5150bookslut.blogspot.com

Natalie W said...

Great teaser, sounds like a great book!

Alyssa Kirk said...

Nice teaser. The girl on the cover looks so unhappy1

heatherzilla said...

I am looking forward to reading this book.

Carol said...

Good teaser. I enjoyed this book a lot.

Post a Comment