Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hellooooo out there!

Hello everybody!

I just wanted to pop on here and apologise for being MIA on here lately.  Since my Mom's stroke things have progressed from bad to worse and we are all desperately trying to figure out what the hell is going on.  This is taking every single emotional and mental bit of energy that I have so I just am not able to read, blog, or do much else but the occasionally "click like" on facebook. 

I am not gone forever, but have no idea when I will have much to post or visit other blogs.  I miss everyone!

I am also trying to get all of the assignments and training on my dog for my certification in February and with Christmas looming it is very busy!

Love you all.

Lisa

7 Blabs:

Jessica said...

This is definitely a busy time of year even without the possible surprises that occur. I hope your mom is doing better.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Take care Lisa. We'll be thinking about you.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Take care Lisa. We'll be thinking about you.

Dr. Mohamed said...

Sorry to hear about your Mom. Sending her well-wishes and prayers >>

Anna said...

I hope things improve for you soon. Hang in there. ((HUGS))

fredamans said...

Just take care of your family. We're here when you're ready. (((HUGS)))

TheBookGirl said...

Hope things improve with your Mom soon Lisa.
All the best to you and your family :)

Post a Comment