Monday, April 29, 2013

MAILBOX MONDAY - APRIL 29, 2013

Mailbox Monday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by various peeps and this month it is being hosted over at Mari Reads.  

It was my birthday last week, so my lovely daughter bought me the 3rd in the Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare!




So far it is as fabulous as I would have hoped, and I had forgotten where the last book left off, but it gets you up to speed in a nice subtle way. 

What was in your mailbox this week??



5 Blabs:

The Reading Date said...

I loved this book! Great ending to the series. Glad you're liking it too, and happy birthday :)

Unknown said...

Enjoy your book and Happy Birthday!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday!! ENJOY your book.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I've been meaning to read this series. Enjoy! Happy Birthday!

2 Kids and Tired Books MM

Lisa said...

Reading date: Thanks for stopping by! I love this series too. I have not read her other one, but hear great things about it. I'm a sucker for Steampunk!

Pat Posting For Now: Thank you so much!

Elizabeth: Thank you so much! I'm going to stop by your mailbox too!

2 Kids and Tired - Holly: Thank you, you should check it out. Steampunk at its best!

Post a Comment