Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WITTY WEDNESDAY! JUNE 15TH

Welcome back to Witty Wednesday, I have been busy READING.. and enjoying my last couple of weeks while my two girls are in school (well, the little one is in only a couple days a week for a couple of hours.. but still) so I have been trying to soak in as much uninterrupted reading time as I can.  I am being very boring and going to my favourite "comfort" reading, Outlander.  I'm on my 3rd go round of the book and I'm about 1/2 way through and couldn't love it more if i tried!  So I have not had much to post, although I have received a few review books via Simon and Schuster Canada (thank you!) so I will post about those on Mailbox Monday coming up.  So, in the mean time, unless you've been living under a rock you may be familiar with today's Witty Wednesday... it happens to be a favourite around here and even our 4 year old knows every single word, with doggy voice, by heart.

ENJOY!


1 Blabs:

TheBookGirl said...

So funny Lisa!!
My dog came over to the computer as this was playing and tried to jump in my lap; I guess he was empathizing with the dog on the screen, lol.

Post a Comment