Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TEASER TUESDAY!

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading, and anyone can play along!

  • Grab your current read
  • flip to a random page and select 2 teaser sentences from anywhere on that page
  • try not to include any spoilers
  • Don't forget to include the name of the book and the author so we can all add it to our ever growing TBR piles!
  • If you do not have a blog, you can certainly leave your TT in the comments section!
My teaser this week is from:

HIS LAST LETTER by Jeane Westin:

"Robert wondered how Bess could bear the cold even under lap furs.  But when she looked back for him, as she did often, her face shone with all the joy she had been denied for her twenty-five years of life."

For more teasers click here!

7 Blabs:

fredamans said...

Very interesting!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday_10.html

Jo-Jo said...

Oh, I've been wanting to read this one. Can't wait to hear your final thoughts about it!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I love this teaser. It's on my wish list.

Sonia Lal said...

good teaser. Sounds like a real interesting moment in the Queen's life.

mine is here: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/reader-teaser-tuesday-fair-game/

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Teaser Tuesday!
My teaser is here
Please check out and comment on my interview with a wonderful nonprofit 'Mom to Madre' that helps spread literacy to families and helps mothers adjust to differences in their lives when going from one language to another! Thank you!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

BLHmistress said...

The cover is gorgeous and I love these type of books I think I'm gonna have to get this one too.

My Teaser Tuesday

Carol said...

What a wonderful teaser. I wonder what has made her so happy.

Post a Comment