Monday, November 10, 2014

WHAT I'M READING! "Think Like Freak" by Steven D. Levitt & Stephen Dubner


Awhile back I was asked to read and review Think Like a Freak by Steven D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner.  This is another addition to the very popular franchise of books in the Freakanomics series.  If you have no idea what I'm talking about click here.   The original book has now expanded into this super cool website with podcasts, lectures, experiments, and yes even a documentary - what?  Who knew!  Here's a look at the trailer:




Anywho, back to Think Like a Freak.  As a bit of a nerd and a person who is fascinated by all things popculture and science-y stuff, I am super into this book thus far.   I mean just look at the table of contents:

  • The Upside of Quitting
  • The Three Hardest Words in the English Language - "I don't know."  (epic!)
  • What do King Solomon and David Lee Roth have in Common
Seriously.  Is this awesome, or what?!

So, when I am done I will post a, so far as I can tell, raving review of this book! 

And click here to see why I have been MIA around here for so long!  Super excited  to announce that I have launched my tarot reading biz.  For realz.  This is the real deal.  And you get my FREE "Soulful Tarot Spreads for Inspired Living" when you subscribe to my newsletter, and all sorts of great insights and tips!  I'm on FB  and Twitter too.  Come by and say HELLO!!  





Hope to see you over there!  


0 Blabs:

Post a Comment