Friday, October 15, 2010

THANK YOU TO READER DEBORAH!

One of my readers and friends asked me if there was a way to search my blog for all of my books rated 5/5, and I said "No, but great idea!"  I have now changed my Book Buzz tab to Top Picks and am presently compiling the list of books that I have reviewed in order from highest rating to lowest.

I LOVE it when someone who reads my blog comes up with a terrific idea and it makes me feel so great to think that someone is actually using my blog to help make some reading choices!  This is one of the main reasons I started my blog over a year ago!  I love getting reading recommendations from people and that is almost always where my most favourite reads have come from, and this is what I hope to do for folks out there who happen by my blog.

So, THANKS again, Deb, and anytime anyone has suggestions on what they would like to see here on Book Blab feel free to message me at circlebooks@shaw.ca or comment.


HAPPY READING EVERYONE!

3 Blabs:

Aylee said...

Great idea! All blogs should do this. I'm always looking for good recommendations.

Karen and Gerard said...

I like this idea too. We do have in our tags "Gerard's Favorites", "Karen's Favorites" and "Our Favorites" but they are way at the bottom to help with loading time. Perhaps I should add a separate page like you did here. I'll think about it.

joemmama said...

What a terrific idea! And the selection is great. I look forward to reading some of the books on your picks, that I may have missed. Thanks!!

Post a Comment