Sunday, August 8, 2010

SUNDAY UPDATE

Good morning all!  I apologise for the lack of posts lately, I was working a bit and then went to Vancouver to see a friend of mine in the play Glengarry Glen Ross with Eric McCormack.  It was fabulous!  It runs until August 22nd and if you have a chance to see it you must!  But it is selling out every single day so get your tickets early.

I am in a bit of reading limbo at the moment... you know how it is.  I took my Kindle along but just couldn't grasp any reading.  I also am starting my 3rd re-read of the Outlander series so I brought book 1 with me as well.  I just love that book. 

I don't have much else to report, just that I am back home now and looking forward to getting back into routine.  My oldest daughter is in year round school and started last week, so it is fab to get back into the swing of things!

Have a lovely Sunday!

4 Blabs:

Trisha said...

Re-reads can be so wonderful! I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who re-reads books, even series, multiple times.

TheBookGirl said...

I love Eric McCormack...hard to see him in that play, though...which role did he play?

Lisa said...

Eric played "Roma" and was actually very good! He made the role very funny... the whole play was MUCH funnier than the movie.

L said...

Welcome back! I would have loved to have seen Eric McCormack in the flesh! :)

Post a Comment